Sitting upon 126 beautiful acres in Clarence, the Brothers of Mercy Wellness Campus is Western New York’s largest retirement community AND largest 5-star Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Center. Our mission-based, non-profit organization believes Wellness is a Way of Life.
We’ve been supporting seniors in thriving at any age and in any stage of life for over 95 years.
Since its inception in Germany in the 1860s, the mission of the Brothers of Mercy has always been rooted in service and compassionate care for those most in need.
When the Brothers came to Western New York, they launched a legacy of pioneering progress in healthcare:
First with their home health services in the 1920s, then with the first free-standing Rehabilitative Therapy Clinic in WNY in the 1970s. BOM is now on the forefront of introducing WNY to a transformative approach to care with the new Brothers of Mercy Enhanced Assisted Living and Memory Care Community, set to open in the summer of 2020.
Our wide variety of lifestyle and care options include:
· Independent Living (2 options: all-inclusive ages 65+ AND high-value ages 55+)
· Assistive Living & Respite Care
· Skilled Nursing Care
· Short-term Rehab
· Palliative Care (partnership with Hospice Buffalo)
· Visiting Home Care (We Come to You with up to 24/7 assistance available!)
· Spiritual Care
· Memory Care, Assisted Living + Enhanced Assisted Living (Coming in Summer 2020)
· Outpatient Therapy Clinic: Physical, Occupational + Speech Therapy offered to all ages of the entire WNY community!
Suffering from any of these conditions? We can help:
Chronic Pain | Nerve Damage | Vertigo, Dizziness, Headaches | Neck, Back & Hip Pain | Carpel Tunnel | Sciatica | Sports injuries | Stroke or TIA | TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) | Dysphagia | Neurological Disorders
| Cognition & Memory | Joint Replacement
Video Gallery (includes Virtual Tour): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAmCbdESJg8Q9RimydlHX9A
Call: Nancy Gugino at (716) 906-9014