Brothers of Mercy Home Care Services
In an ongoing effort to assist you and your loved ones every step of the way, the Brothers of Mercy offers a Companion Care Service. We will work with you and your family to provide a safe, healthy, and happier lifestyle – specifically designed to meet your needs and promote independence within your own home.
Companion Care Offers:
• Family Respite Care
• Light laundry and housekeeping
• Meal planning and preparation
• Medication reminders
• Assist with setting up appointments
• Promote personal hygiene, grooming, and dressing
• Encourage and participate in activities
• Social and emotional support
• Transportation for appointments, errands, and shopping may be available.
There is a two-hour minimum for On Campus Companion Care Services.
There is a three-hour minimum for Off Campus Companion Care Services.
For additional information, contact Susan Reilly, Home Care Coordinator,
at 716-291-6178 or fill out the form below.
We will discuss a care plan, times and shifts your loved one needs, payment and any other questions you may have.
With Brothers of Mercy Home Care, you’ll have the peace of mind you’ve provided your loved one with the best possible care available.