Why join the Brothers of Mercy team?
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day!
- Brothers of Mercy is a leader in providing quality nursing and rehabilitative care, with a mission to care for the sick and elderly.
- Be a part of an experienced team: We are a family-oriented facility with many of our employees with us for 10, 20 or more years!
- Work in a 5-Star rated community that is committed to quality nursing care!
Brothers of Mercy was recently recognized in 2017 as a top performing nursing home by the New York State Department of Health. We are one of only six nursing homes in Erie County to achieve this distinction. We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our valued employees.
- Flexible scheduling that works around your school schedule
- Competitive wages, superior retirement 401K plan with employer contributions
- $1.50 shift differential for working evening and night shift
- Excellent vacation, holiday and sick leave package
- Tuition assistance to provide opportunities for career growth
- 100 percent tuition-free program with Trocaire College
- $1,500 employee referral bonus program
- Blue Cross health insurance, dental, vision and no-cost life insurance
- Weekly paychecks and direct check deposit
- Free parking, safe country setting in Clarence!