Our Continuum of Care
The Brothers of Mercy is a Catholic provider of inter-related health care, rehabilitation and residential services located on a 126-acre Wellness Campus in Clarence. We are a 5-Star Medicare-rated facility and the only skilled nursing facility with more than 240 beds in Western New York to earn this exceptional distinction. As a resident at any one of our facilities, you or a loved one will always have priority access to multiple lifestyle and care options, even if your needs change.
You will experience an exceptional level of care and compassion around the clock in our skilled nursing facility.
Assisted Living and Memory Care
Providing the extra help seniors need with the tasks of everyday life. Learn more about assisted living and memory care.
Designed to provide high-quality, personalized and 24/7 supervised respite care to your loved one.
Providing spiritual care and counseling, and are always available to comfort and support our residents.
Providing compassionate and professional support to individuals facing the end-of-life journey, and to their families as well. Learn more about Hospice Care at Brothers of Mercy.
Our exclusive “Homeward Bound Program” is designed to achieve optimal results, return patients to their maximum level of normal activity as soon as possible and help patients return home quickly, safely, confident and as soon as possible.
Brothers of Mercy’s comprehensive rehabilitation and wellness management services include orthopedic rehab (physical and occupational therapy), cardiac rehab, neurologic rehab, chronic disease management, pulmonary rehab, restorative care, wound /infection care and outpatient rehab clinic.
Independent Senior Living
The Brothers of Mercy offer two independent senior living options based on your budget and lifestyle needs.
Services & Certifications
- On-site certified medical directors
- Internal medicine
- Hospice and palliative care
- Adult and family medicine
- Wound care
- Ostomy care
- Board certified swallowing specialists
- FEES certified (swallowing assessment too)
- Lees Silverman‘s voice training LSVT loud and LSVT big treatment
- Neuro developmental training for stroke NDT
- Manual lymph drainage and decongestive PT
- Wound certified PT
- Life vest
- Heart healthy diets
- Cardiac education programs
Clinical Therapies, Infusion Therapies
- Central catheter
- Peripheral IV
- PICC lines
- Wall mounted oxygen up to 10 L
- Wall-mounted suction
- Nebulizer therapy
- Tracheostomy care
- Ambulatory chest drainage systems
Advanced Wound Care
- Management of pressure ulcer
- Care for venous arterial diabetic and surgical wounds
- Drain care
- Electrical stimulation
- Colostomy/ileostomy care
- Compression therapy
- Negative pressure wound therapy (wound VAC)
Inpatient Hospice Care
- Acute pain and symptom management
- Pain management, IV sub Q ports
- Macey catheters
- Acute end-of-life care
- Enteral nutrition
- Nutritional assessment
- Individualized meals
- Therapeutic diets
- IV antibiotics
- IV hydration
- Discharge planning
- Psychosocial support
- Completion of advanced directives and home care referrals
- Resident/ patient enrichment program
- Therapy dog visits
Additional Medical Management
- Dementia/special care unit
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Automated external defibrillation
- Optometry (optional)
- Portable dental services
- Labs and on-site imaging