Independent Living Apartments for 55 & Older
Discover our independent living options!
For secure application – fill out this online form on your computer, tablet or cell phone.
Independent living that is affordable, comfortable, safe and secure
The Brothers of Mercy Trier Woods Apartments are situated on a picturesque country campus adjacent to the Clarence Town Park and the Tillman Wildlife Management Area. The quiet suburban setting is only minutes from shopping, restaurants, churches, entertainment venues, the local senior center, and more!
Choose from our Single Suite or Double Occupancy apartments that include a large living room, bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette, and eating area. Veterans receive priority application review.
Features and Benefits include:
- On-site laundry facilities, computer room, and exercise equipment
- On-site chapel with services
- Ceramic bathrooms with handheld shower and safety features such as hand grips and skid-resistant bathtubs
- Smoke and Heat detectors directly connect with the local fire department
- Exterior Doors are locked with an intercom access system
- Planned Group Activities or enjoy the privacy of your own unit
- $709- $750 for a 1-person suite.
- $801 – $893 for a 1-2 person 1 bedroom apartment
NOTE: Includes all Utilities, as well as cable and internet