Senior housing that is affordable, comfortable, safe, and secure
The Brothers of Mercy Trier Woods Senior Apartments are situated on a picturesque country campus adjacent to the Clarence Town Park and the Tillman Wildlife Management Area. The quiet suburban setting is only minutes from shopping, restaurants, churches, entertainment venues, the local senior center, and more!
Choose from our Single Suite or Double Occupancy apartments that include a large living room, bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette, and eating area. Veterans receive priority application review.
Features and benefits include:
- On-site laundry facilities, computer room, and exercise equipment
- On-site chapel with services
- Ceramic bathrooms with handheld shower and safety features such as handgrips and skid-resistant bathtubs
- Smoke and Heat detectors directly connect with the local fire department
- Exterior Doors are locked with an intercom access system
- Planned Group Activities or enjoy the privacy of your own unit
Senior Apartment Rent
- $675-$715 for a 1-person suite.
- $765-$875 for a 1-2 person 1 bedroom apartment
NOTE: Includes all Utilities, as well as cable and internet
To download an Admission application:
To schedule a personal tour of our Senior Apartments, click here, or call Vince Dunston at 716-759-2122 or by email VDunston@brothersofmercy.org
For Secure Online Application – fill out our paperless digital application right on your computer, ipad, tablet or cell phone.