Very affordable, comfortable, safe, and secure
The Brothers of Mercy Independent Senior Apartments are situated on a picturesque country campus adjacent to the Clarence Town Park and the Tillman Wildlife Management Area. The quiet suburban setting is only minutes from shopping, restaurants, churches, entertainment venues, the local senior center, and more!
Choose from our Single Suite or Double Occupancy apartments that include a large living room, bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette, and eating area. Veterans receive priority application review. Features and benefits include:
- Fresh, newly remodeled apartments
- On-site laundry facilities, computer room, and exercise equipment
- On-site chapel with services
- Ceramic bathrooms with handheld shower and safety features such as handgrips and skid-resistant bathtubs
- Smoke and Heat detectors directly connect with the local fire department
- Exterior Doors are locked with intercom access system
- Planned Group Activities or enjoy the privacy of your own unit
- $565 – $665 for a 1 person suite.
- $680 – $770 for a 1-2 person 1 bedroom apartment.
NOTE: Includes all Utilities, as well as cable and internet
To schedule a personal tour of our Senior Apartments, click here, or call Mary Baty at 716-759-2122 or by email Baty@brothersofmercy.org