Families Share Their Experiences:
“Thank you for all you did to care not only for my dad, but for supporting me in caring for my dad while he was there at Sacred Heart Home! I never doubted that my dad was receiving the best care possible in the best place outside of his home. Your overall care for every resident was very evident!” — Karen, Amherst
“Thank you for the lovely dedication of the salon for our wife and mother. We really enjoyed seeing everyone and sharing memories of her time living at Sacred Heart Home. It also made my dad more comfortable with the idea the he may need to live at Sacred Heart Home one day. Thank you for the opportunity to celebrate her life in such a special way.” — Frank, Elizabeth & Margaret, Clarence
The “Wellness Neighborhood” Community Design
The Brothers of Mercy 5-Star Wellness Campus is your best choice for Assisted Living, Enhanced Assisted Living & Memory Care. Our innovative community is composed of six “Wellness Neighborhoods” designed to feel like private residences.
Each neighborhood is home to 16 residents only. Every neighborhood includes its own living and dining spaces, country kitchen, fireside lounge and patio or secured courtyard. Unlike traditional assisted living & memory care facilities, our Wellness Neighborhoods are designed to evoke the same feeling and experience you get from living at home!
Receive a Consultation for Living in Our Community:
Choosing the right facility for you or a family member can seem daunting. Let our team show you the comfortable Assisted Living and Memory Care communities on our wellness campus. We can help you ease your mind during the decision-making process.
For information on our Memory Care and Enhanced Assisted Living communities, contact Mindee McDonald at (716) 759-2644 ext. 351 or email email@example.com.
We are proud to be a top-rated Assisted Living & Memory Care facility that serves all of Western New York and wish to help you transition into this next chapter of life!
Features & Benefits of Our Assisted Living & Memory Care:
- Combined comfort of private rooms and bathrooms with warm & personal shared common spaces
- Circadian rhythm lighting
- Dutch Doors for comfort, visibility and staff observation
- Direct access to the outdoors
- Family-like atmosphere: Familial, social experiences are nurtured over shared meals and activities in common living & dining spaces
- Flexible environment: Live on your terms, according to your preferences and natural rhythms
- Determine your own schedule and how you wish to spend each day
- Individualized enrichment programs: We encourage personal growth and enable residents to continue to pursue interests and passions